Terms and conditions
It is each individual participant’s responsibility to read and understand the terms and conditions of Tripp Wine prior to submitting the signed Waiver and Release of Liability Form.
I agree that Tripp Wine, their employees, owners, affiliates, officers, directors, successors, agents, and assigns, do not own or operate any entity which provides, or is to provide, goods and services for my tour, including food services providers, food and produce suppliers. As a result, Tripp Wine, is not liable for any negligent or willful act or failure to act of such third person, or of any other third party.
In addition, I acknowledge that I have voluntarily applied to participate in the tour designated on this application. I do so with the knowledge of the risks and dangers involved, including but not limited to:
- negligence in the conduct or arrangement of this trip in any respect from inception to completion;
- physical exertion for which I am not prepared;
- forces of nature;
- transportation failures whether by car, boat, by foot, or by any other conveyance;
- consumption of alcoholic beverages;
- risks associated with food or impure water;
- civil unrest; terrorism;
- criminal activity;
- accident or illness without access to means of rapid evacuation or availability of medical supplies or services;
- the adequacy of medical attention once provided;
- damaged, stolen, lost, or misplaced property.
I HEREBY AGREE TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MY OWN WELFARE AND PROPERTIES AND ACCEPT ANY AND ALL RISKS OF DELAY, UNANTICIPATED EVENTS, INCONVENIENCE, ILLNESS, INJURY, EMOTIONAL TRAUMA OR DEATH.
I acknowledge that participation in Tripp Wine tours is based upon my execution of this Liability Waiver. I hereby RELEASE AND DISCHARGE TRIPP WINE FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LIABILITY ARISING FROM MY PARTICIPATION IN THE TOUR. I agree that this release shall be legally binding upon me personally, all members of my family, and all minors traveling with me, my and their heirs, successors, assigns, and legal representatives, it being my attention to fully assume all the risks associated with this trip and release Tripp Wine from any and all liabilities to the maximum extent of the law.
Because of the small size of Tripp Wine outings, we can not offer refunds for those who purchase passes but are unable to attend. If we are notified in advance, passes for our outings can always be gifted or forwarded to friends.